Package Pals (PP) is back in 2014, and I’m helping Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. out with signups and matching again! I don’t know about you, but getting real mail (i.e. not bills or junk) completely makes my day! Would you like to get a personalized package in the mail from a new crafty friend? Then you should sign up for this round of package pals!
Here’s Package Pals (PP) timeline:
- Sign up using the form below,
by midnight on Friday, Feb. 21stuntil we get a couple more international participants. The first 100 people will be included in the March Package Pals (PP)!
- We will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send and receive one crafty package in the month of March.
- Julia will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Saturday, March 1st, letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by March 31st, 2014!
- Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. will have a linky party set up on April 1st for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You can share with all PP’s (and me) on twitter and instagram with #packagepals
To get an idea of what others have sent and received in the past, check out these links:
- February 2012 Linky Party
- April 2012 Linky Party
- June 2012 Linky Party
- October 2012 Linky Party
- March 2013 Linky Party
- August 2013 Linky Party
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin if they request, but I can not guarantee it.
- If you have more questions, check the FAQ and then if you’re still not sure…email me at starsandsunshineblog at gmail dot com.
Here are some C.R.A.F.T. ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship:
- lacy clay bowl
- map frames
- dino photo holder/magnets
- pillow cover
- a 3D cube puzzle
- personalized coloring book
You could even send your package pal crafting supplies for a certain project (maybe DIY felt wall art) or general fun crafty things like bakers twine, lace tape, Elmer’s painters, or how about my favorite crafty book, Young House Love!
Here’s a spunky button to add to your side bar if you decide to participate in the March PP!
*By filling out this form, you are committing to putting together a crafty package and going to the post office to send it to your package pal within the month of October. In return, you will get a surprise crafty package delivered to your door step too!