It’s time for the link-up party for March Package Pals! If you missed out on the sign-ups, Package Pals is a swap Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. has been hosting a couple times a year where you get paired up with a crafty penpal and get to send and receive an awesome personalized crafty package in the mail. This time around, I helped Jamie out with the pairing & correspondence. Package Palers had all of March to get to know their partner and send something awesome in the mail – and now they get to come share their goodies! If you participated in March Package Pals, please continue on and link up what you sent, what you got in the mail or both. If not, check out the awesome packages, and think about signing up next time!
Jamie and I are super excited to see what was sent and received in the month of March!
A few things:
- Please link to the blog post about your PP, not your blog home page.
- Jamie and I will each be featuring some of the craft goodies from the linky party in the next month! (see October round up)
- This linky is only for the 100+ people that signed up for Package Pals in March.
- The linky will close in one month (May 1st), but as with all linkies, you can view ‘em for forever!
- Feel free to grab either button for your blog posts!