I don’t know about you, but getting real mail (i.e. not bills or junk) completely makes my day! How would you like to get a personalized package in the mail from a new crafty friend? Then you should sign up for this round of package pals!
Here’s the Package Pals (PP) timeline and info:
- Sign up using the form below, by Monday, Feb. 25th. The first 100 people will be included in the March Package Pals (PP)!
- We will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send and receive one crafty package in the month of March.
- We will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Friday, March 1st, letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by March 31st, 2013!
- We will have a linky party set up on April 2nd for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You can chat with all PP’s (and me) on twitter with #packagepals
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin, but I can not guarantee it.
- If you have more questions, check the FAQ and then if you’re still not sure…email me at starsandsunshineblog at gmail dot com.
Here are some crafty ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship from me and Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.:
- lacy clay bowl
- map frames
- dino photo holder/magnets
- pillow cover
- a hex nut bracelet
- personalized coloring book
You could even send your package pal crafting supplies for a certain project on their to do list or general fun crafty things like bakers twine, lace tape, Elmer’s painters, or our favorite crafty book, Young House Love !
Here’s a spunky button to add to your side bar if you have a blog and decide to participate in the March PP!——-
Signups are now closed!