I have some exciting news – I’m going to be helping out with Package Pals hosted at C.R.A.F.T. this time around! Package Pals is a swap where you’re paired with another crafty person and get to know them and send/receive some crafty goodness in the mail! I’ve done the swap twice – you can see info about the first package I made/sent here.
Signups open this Friday (come back here to sign up then!) and there will be more information here then, but here are the main details:
- Signups will open here and at C.R.A.F.T. this Friday, February 22. They’ll be open until 1 March, or until 100 people sign up.
- We will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send and receive one crafty package in the month of March.
- I will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Friday, March 1st, letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by March 31st, 2013!
- We will have a linky party set up on April 2nd for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You can chat with all PP’s (and me) on twitter with #packagepals
You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin, but I can not guarantee it.
If you have more questions, check the FAQ and then if you’re still not sure…email me at starsandsunshineblog at gmail dot com.