If you’ve been following along here for a while, you know that I recently put a floating shelf in over the TV in our living room and have been using it as a faux mantle for displaying holiday decorations. Its brought a lot of cheer to our living room! You can see previous Halloween and Christmas versions here and here. Here’s this month’s Valentine’s edition:
- Heart candle: Ikea $3
- Candle stand: Hobby Lobby $4
- Red candle stick: Goodwill $1
- Tea lights: Ikea (with various washi tape) $1/99
- Black frames: Ikea $2 each
- Red frame: garage sale $1
- Robot print: ellolovey.etsy.com (but I picked it up at Renegade Craft Fair in Austin) $10
- Paint chip heart art (and hearts on other frame): see tutorial here! $free
- White vase: Ikea $2 – I have had three of these in different textures for years and love them! Looks like ikea doesn’t carry them anymore, though.
- Red berries: Hobby Lobby $1
- Heart jar: see tutorial here! $free
- Heart Garland: see tutorial here! $4
I’ll be adding tutorials for a few of the projects over the next couple days (still before Valentine’s day, and they’re all quick projects!), and will update the links above as they’re available.